Getting Started with the CCPC Member Portal
The CCPC Member Portal is a central hub which gives our regular attenders and members access to special information and features, including an online church directory.Log In
Setting Up Your Account
1. Click “Member Portal” in the menu bar, then click the red “Log In” button.
2. Click the button that says “Sign-Up Here”
3. Enter the email address we have on file for you in the box and click “Next Step”.
4. A security code will be sent to the email address you entered. Immediately retrieve the code from your email inbox, enter it in the box and click “Next Step”.
5. If you are already in our system, your information will be pre-filled. Ensure that this information is correct and click “Setup Account”.
If you are not already in our system, fill out your first and last name in the boxes and create a password for your portal account. Enter your birthdate and select your gender. Make sure the “Campus” field has “Main Campus” selected. Click “Setup Account”.
6. Click “Get Started”.
8. Almost done! Take a moment to make sure all your personal information is correct in the Profile tab.
9. If you DO NOT want to be included in the online directory, uncheck the “Include me in the directory” box in the Personal Information area.
10. Below the “My Photo” area, select “Change Photo”. Upload a recent photo of yourself for the directory, if you would like.
11. Below the “My Family Photo” area, click “Change Photo”. Upload a recent family photo for the directory, if you would like.
12. Congratulations! Your account has been set up. To protect everyone’s privacy, you will not have full access to the portal or mobile directory until one of our staff members approves you (this process typically takes a few days). Only active members and regular attenders will ever be able to see the directory.
13. If you have any trouble with the registration process, email Cathie Detwiler at email@example.com or give her a call at 303.779.9909 x5213.
Using the Portal
Go to www.cherrycreekpres.org and click Member Portal in the menu bar. Then click the red “Log In” button. Enter the email address you used to create your portal account and your password. Click “Sign In”. From here, you can:
Edit and update your personal information.
Search for other members and regular attenders of CCPC. Find their pictures and contact information.
See the groups you are involved in (like a Small Group or an ASF class), contact your group members, or join a new group.
If you serve in a ministry, you can contact the others you volunteer with here.
Find and register for upcoming events.
Make a one-time or recurring gift to the church, view your giving history, and print your contribution statements.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can keep your own personal information updated, stay in the loop, and quickly look up and contact friends and fellow volunteers.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can view the directory unless a staff member has confirmed that they are part of the church.
If you do not wish to be in the directory, change this setting in the Portal or call the church office.
Call the church office during business hours and we will be happy to help!
Yes. The program we use is secure, encrypted, and trusted by thousands of churches.