Join us for Worship!
Traditional Service | 8:45am
Convergent Service | 10:30AM
Reservations will open on a week to week basis on Tuesdays at noon.
Indoor Worship Details
While children are allowed to stay with your family in our worship services, Children’s Ministry will be offering a safe, children’s church.
- This Children’s Church will last for the ENTIRE SERVICE. Kids will NOT have the chance to leave in the middle of the service. We deeply believe in intergenerational worship together, but for this season we are seeking to limit extra movement. Therefore, families must choose before the service whether their kids will be with them in the Worship Center or in Children’s Church.
- There will NOT be a children’s message in the Worship Center services, but one will be available on-line for families for those worshipping at home.
- We will have room for 60 children in Children’s Church. Please register your kids above.
- We will seek to social distance with our kids, but masks are not mandated for kids. We will be checking each child’s temperature when they arrive. The Ionization filter system in the Children’s Wing will help keep them safe.
- Parents will park and enter at the South Entrance (Children’s Wing entrance), drop off their children in the appropriate room, and then continue on to the Worship Center. Our room assignments and set-ups will be different—we will have people available to help you. Pick-ups will be exactly the same, in reverse.
- Please also read a detailed PDF on, “Returning to Cherry Creek-Kid’s Ministry (kids@creek)” READ THE LETTER FROM CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
Reservations, Seating, & Distancing
Each service is limited to 175 in the worship center. You may sit in any open pew (every other pew will be closed) but we ask you to seek to social distance so that a 6-feet space is between each household. Please reserve spaces for your household. Reservation information is used only by our church to provide the best and safest experience possible.
There will be NO social or fellowship time between services to minimize exposure. You will also be asked to leave the building and go outside soon after the postlude ends or move to prayer or ACFs so that we can clean the space for others.
- Wearing a mask is required when entering, leaving, and moving at church (unless you have medical reasons for not doing so.) We will have paper masks available for your use, or you can bring your own. People will be requested to wear the mask by door greeters.
- Once seated, you may or may not remove your mask, as you choose.
- Singing is a key part of worship, but also increases the particle range of droplets. To be safer—for singing, we would ask that, if you prefer to stand, you please wear a mask. Those who sing seated may remain unmasked if they wish.
- To do our best to keep everyone safer, we have installed the latest in air-filtration and pathogen-killing ionization equipment in all of our spaces and hallways. The system significantly reduces the amount of airborne COVID. We also are rotating pews for services, classrooms for children, and deeply cleaning all spaces to reduce any possibility of transmission. We think you and your family can worship with a sense of increased safety.
- People will be both masked and unmasked as they worship. Cherry Creek is a “NO SHAMING” place. Recognizing we are all on a journey, we offer people grace and freedom to grow. We humble ourselves. We are commanded to take the lowest position: “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” (Romans 12:10-11). There may be any number of reasons why people do or don’t wear masks. We are asking that grace and love be shown in all situations. Please relax and come prepared simply to worship.
Different pews and classrooms will be used for each service. As well we will be using an Electrostatitc Disinfectant System. between services and wiping down high touch areas like bathrooms and doors. We have installed a Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization Air Filtration System. NPBI is a recently new technology which is attached to each HVAC unit on the rooftop of the church. NPBI technology works to safely clean the air inside buildings. It kills 98 percent of Covid-19 and most other airborne pathogens.
IT PURIFIES THE INTERIOR AIR IN 2 WAYS:
1) It makes pathogens filterable 2) It kills pathogens
Prayer & Formation Gatherings
We will also be holding masked, social-distanced Prayer Gatherings directly after each service in Fuel. These will be facilitated by a staff member. Our hope is to pray for our churches, our staff, our at-risk people, our doctors and nurses, our city, and our nation. We expect these prayer times to last 20-30 minutes. Everyone is welcome.
Cherry Creek is made up of countless communities where, together, life is celebrated and struggles are shared, and where the process of deepened learning of the ways of God is engaged. Most of our Adult Christian Formation classes continue to meet on-line. We will, however, be adding in person (with social distance and masks) opportunities for class time each month. More information will be available in the coming weeks online and through our ACF teachers and leaders. LEARN MORE ABOUT ACF CLASSES
- We want to encourage students to worship together with their families on Sunday mornings.
- In-person youth group is happening weekly for students. MON/NGT High School youth group gathers at church every Monday from 6:30-8:30 pm. WED/NGT Middle School youth group gathers every Wednesday night from 6-7:45 pm.
- There is a great opportunity to serve in our Kids Ministry on Sunday mornings. Students who are interested in helping can contact Kids Ministry.